We'll need access to your Xero ledger so that we can help you out with any questions, and prepare your accounts at year end. To give us access there are a few simple steps to go through;
- Log into your Xero here
- Click on the dropdown menu next to the name of your organisation, in the top left corner.
- Select Settings
- Select Users
- Select Invite a User (top right)
- Add a user named "Beany Australia" with the email address email@example.com
- Give access to "Payroll Admin"
- Give access to "Business & Accounting"
- Select "Adviser" level access
- Tick "manage users"
- Send invite
If you don't have the option to invite users, this just means that someone else (probably your old accountant) has the master access to your file. We'll ask this information when we get in touch to explain we're taking over.